Friday

teacher appreciation treats

I have some dear friends that are educators and since this week was "Teacher Appreciation Week", I decided to make someTHANK YOU'S for them.  I had come across another readers blog where she had posted a recipe for fresh peach cupcakes and I had plenty of frozen local peaches, I decided to make them.  Super freshing sounding...right?



Boxed em up and then went to the Sonic down the road and asked them for some carton carriers.  Then I put these together after seeing some similar ones on Pinterest.




I filled one side with a flavored IBC soda, a pen and in the other side I put the cupcake
with fork and napkin.
Cute huh???
*******
Thank you to all the wonderful teachers & educators out there that work with all our little humans
each and every day!
**Of course my favorite teacher of all...my Sweets, will celebrate TA week - next week. 
Her special THANK YOU is on the way, from her daddy n I!

No comments: