Friday

2010

Another year filled with wonderful blessings from our Heavenly Father!  I, (and my family), certainly have lots to be thankful for in 2010.  This year brought us new jobs, a new town, new home and wonderful new friends.  While we left behind a community that we enjoyed for many years, God has placed in a place that has kept us busy, committed to getting involved, and an opportunity to change in more ways than one.
Although I fret with not having a church that I am happy with, I keep God close to my heart and beckoning call.  While HE, on the other hand - keeps me in his tethering reach as to not stray from what I know to be His commandments and desires for us---HE is the head of our home and ♥. 
May GOD be the director of your lives and orchestrator of all that is good ~ is my blessing
 for you this New Year! 
 For if you know HIM- you too will be blessed!

Numbers 6:24-26
"The LORD bless you and keep you;the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

No comments: