Sunday

I ♥ my Texas

I love traversing around Texas!  Especially with my best friends.  Thursday I drove to Bailey's Prairie and spent the night at one of my girlfriends new (and beautiful) home.  Early Friday morning we picked up one of the other girlfriends, made a stop at Sonic and headed to our beloved Nutcracker Market at Reliant.  I had not been back since we moved away 3 years ago.  We finally met up with the final bestie, so we could be on our way.  We had a blast, as you can see by the pics!

~NUTCRACKER MARKET~

 
guarding all of our purchases & exhausted
 
my SPECTACULAR purchase!
~TEXAS AT IT'S BEST~
where else but the Hill Country if you want to see wonderful TEXAS?
Made our way to our cabin in the woods in La Grange for the remainder of our trip and made our way to Roundtop, Fayetteville, Carmine, and lots of other small Texas towns with all their country charm!
 



 

 
 
~Sight Seeing~
 


 
 
As usual, we had a wonderful time, made terrific memories and spent more
treasured time together.  Love my girls!
 
 


No comments: