Saturday

Tacos n Saturday




Nothing like homemade breakfast tacos!
But I mean ----authentic flour tortillas.  Saturday morning--was just perfect for that.  So, I decided to surprise Dan with homemade tortillas this morning before we headed out the door.  So I mixed up a batch, scrambled some eggs, potatoes and ham.  Dan is usually shocked if I make tortillas cause really the only time I make them is if the kid's are in town.  In that case, I have to double the batch.
Today was spent antiquing with the hubby.  We were quite disappointed at the lack of selections at the antique places we went to AND the ridiculous prices they have things marked at.  I miss Houston and the surrounding towns and some of the other great places that we rate as our favorite spots for antiquing.  I have yet to find a place I love around here.  But, the search is on!

No comments: