Saturday

my shadow is gone

my baby girl...Mollie Lou Melon went to sleep yesterday.  While my heart is sad, I know she is better off right now, but I am sure missing her.  She had been in our lives almost 16 years.  We got her for Jacob when she was only a few weeks old.  And even up until the Christmas visit- when Jacob came home to visit, she always followed him around.  She loved to sit next to him when he played and picked on his guitar. But after the kids left for college and moved out for good, she remained with Dan and I. 
She became very attached to me and visa versa.
Every step I took, she took (literally).  Every waking moment was with her by my side.
She was the BEST dog and companion anyone could ever want. 
She was obedient, faithful, quiet and had the most peaceful demeanor.  I will miss her so!



 
Good night sweet girl!
You were the BEST!

No comments: