Tuesday

BBQ ribs

BEEF ones, that is!  I don't eat PIG and I ♥ ribs---but everywhere I go (restaurants) they always
serve pork ribs.  And my brother lives too far away to have him make me his masterpiece ribs :(
So after searching online for recipes and none of them really tempting me--(although the one on Pinterest looked delish), I opted to make some of my own changes and here's what I came home to today.
The ribs fell off the bone and were so delicious.  Although I have to give some the credit to
"Rudy's BBQ sause" because I used some of the sauce as a base and it gave it that wonderful taste I was
looking for.  Rudy's is one of my fav bbq restaurants, but again not so close!

Here's what I did...bought 4#'s of beef ribs and placed them in my lined crock pot this morning.
Turned cooking temp to LOW and added the following...

1 c. of bbq sauce blended with 1 1/2 T. worcestershire sauce, 1/4 c. water & 2 T. brown sugar
Poured it on ribs, covered and cooked all day (8 hours).
Served them with a side of creamy potatoes, bbq beans n rolls.
Dan is a happy man and I am satisfied with my fill of ribs for now!  I love this recipe- it was quick, easy to prepare ahead of time and was delish!!!
Needed:
4#'s beef ribs
1 c. bbq sauce (your choice)
1 1/2 T. worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. water
2 T. brown sugar

Blend all liquids and pour over ribs in lined crock pot on "low" for 8 hours.

Pin It

No comments: