Wednesday

the Jones House Bed n Breakfast



This past weekend the girls and I met up in Nacogdoches for the weekend! 
The oldest town in Texas.
We stayed at the Jones House BnB.  It was a beautiful home with wonderful furnishings and antiques.  Some of my favorites...the architectural details of the home (wish I would've taken more photos), and catching up with the girls.  We did lots of antiqueing, went to a movie, a day trip to Lufkin, dined at wonderful restaurants and got to share birthdays and exchange Christmas presents.
Laura n I's suite

the sitting room



2 comments:

Annie Joy said...

Hi, Belle, I'm visiting you as part of the LBS tea party. Thank you for the photos of the Jones House; it sounds quite interesting and not too far from my home in Oklahoma -- maybe someday I'll visit for real! Annie

Belle Jaeger said...

Hi Annie and thank you for stopping by. If you make your way to Texas that town is a must for shopping, hanging out and it's near to so much more. I will be stopping by your blog and will "follow" you--return the favor! Have a blessed day!
Belle