Wednesday

my thanks...my gratefulness

Hi readers!  I am taking time from visiting my kids to give thanks for all the blessings our good LORD and Saviour has blessed us with.
While I take inventory on the daily blessings that God has granted, I am giving thanks for the year of blessings that my famil and I have received.
 
God has given me another year of great health, the ability to travel to see my kids, a job I love and a wonderful family.
I thank my good LORD for:
  • my kids who are a constant inspiration to me
  • Jacob for being so dog-gone talented but beyond that, his strength!  The love and kindness he shows to everyone but especially random strangers (you are such a wonderful man and I love your spirit!
  • Sweets, I love your dedication for your profession and love you show your kids in class!  It was such a wonderful privilege for daddy n I to see you in action.  Thank you for caring for the little humans you are in charge of and the difference you are making in their lives!
  • Landon, for being such a wonderful husband and hardworker. For the provisions you make for Sweets and you and the love that you have for one another.  Thank you for being a great son!
  • Boo, for being a great husband and provider.  For always induging me in what I want and enjoy.  For the love you have for me and our kids and your never, never ending committment to make a difference in the young lives you touch weekly.  I love your commmitment to put an end to child abuse!
  • For my family that I don't get to see as much as my heart desires, but that are in my thoughts and prayers each and everyday. 
  • For the beautiful big family of friends that Boo and I have been blessed with.  You enrich our lives and are such a wonderful asset to who we are!
May God bless you this Thanksgiving and may we be mindful of
God's grace on us.

For HE is wonderful and giving.  Amen

No comments: