Saturday

I have been in Dallas spending time with Dan for a few days and it has been nice and Sarah flew in for the weekend. Her and I went over to see Dan's new office and then we had lunch and shopped a little. Sarah is gone this afternoon to a friends baby shower, I am shopping for a client and doing wash and Dan is gone to a CASA Christmas party for kiddos. Later tonight we're headed to friends for dinner.
My laptop completely died so I am still in the process of shopping for a new one. (Reason that I haven't posted much on here lately). It's crazy how dependent we become on our computers and cell phones.
Looking forward to a few days more here and then back home to start work on a clients home. Hope you all are staying warm and safe and taking time to enjoy the Christmas season. Ta-ta until next time!

No comments: