Monday

my fav bran muffins

I got this recipe from my sister-in-law Connie many years ago.  To this day, they are still some of my favorite muffins.  Reason:  easy-so easy and the main thing I love about 'em...you can save leftover mix in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.  Then you can just grab in the morning, pour in tins and bake and you will have hot-fresh muffins on the go! Give 'em a try---you will love 'em as well!  Note: I usually half the recipe and still have some "fridge mix" for several more.


Raisin Bran Muffins

10 oz. Raisin Bran cereal
5 c. flour
3 c. sugar
3 t. soda
2 t. salt
1 quart buttermilk
1 c. oil
4 beaten eggs

Mix dry ingredients in large bowl, mix liquids together and then combine. Blend ONLY til moistened.  Bake in 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Save the remainder of the mix in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.


stored in airtight container


No comments: