Friday

Digital Coupons??? Oh yeah!

So I just found out about this and wanted to share. Are you a KROGER, TOM THUMB or other supermarket shopper with a frequent discount little card-thingy? Well I just found out about a neat tool and I thought I would share it with you. If so, you can now go to their sites or go directly HERE and locate your favorite store, register and load digital coupons onto your card. Note: some cautious steps to take when registering for things like this, of course they do this also to get data but to sell your info to other manufacturers, etc. So when you fill out info like this, NEVER put your actually birthdate (or other personal info), on there. No need to clip and file and locate when you need them. Have you tried this and if so, tell me all about it!

No comments: