Friday

Happy Father's Day!!!

YIKES! I have been swamped and I had forgotten that Father's Day is around the corner and here I am...clueless! I have to tell you that when I was changing my blog template, I thought well, the theme should be dad's, men, masculine, but I decided to go with a girlie background and I will explain why. My dad, (who has been gone for quite awhile), had a house full of girls-God bless him! I never really understood how difficult that must've been for him until we had a daughter & just one! But dad never really complained or seemed to have a hard time of it. He always told people that we were his treasure, in Spanish..."soy un hombre rico." I love him and miss him dearly.
Then there is my wonderful husband that has been another great daddy. He has raised two super kids but continues to give his time, wisdom and dedication to abused and neglected kids as a child advocate. Gotta love him for it!
I have been blessed to have had a wonderful Dad in my life and then watched my husband become one.

No comments: