Wednesday

back home trip

Got back from a wonderful visit with my mom & mother-in-law for a few days.  The flight home was interesting- due to storms in Houston we had a slight layover and very (fun) bumpy ride but then, the following day I came down with (I'm guessing) some kind of bug.  Terrible cramps and for the past two days all I've eaten is crackers.  Still having slight cramping but for the most part feel 80% better.
Jake took a couple of days out of his schedule to meet me there and visit with family.  We had a great time and we even got to surprise the grandma's as they didn't know he would be coming in.
Loved seeing and spending time with my sweet family--always a joy!
Here are a few shots of some fun that we had.
mama mia
celebrating a birthday

goofing off

jake n the grandma's

No comments: