Saturday

Care Packages for V-Day!


This is Sweets n L's flatware they chose for their wedding flatware...they found it at my all-time fav store!  It is an artisan hammered set and they are Wonderful! So for Valentine's Day, I bought them the cheese spreaders and knife set and packaged 'em up pretty and sent it in their care package along with some sweets.

Bubs care package included some custom-made CD covers that I sewed and made of recycled Kraft paper and they're for his single release CD coming out soon.  He also got other goodies that I'm sure by now, are long gone!

Dan's Valetnine's day treat was....this movie (blu-ray version) along with some other goodies.
~~
Belle got a "Nothing Bundt Mini Cake" (raspberry white choco), from my sweetie along with some white roses.

I think everyone was pretty happy with their treats---I was!

No comments: