Tuesday

time to get busy...

Idle hands...I can't stand to be sitting idle!  So, since my diddle's wedding is over, I am going to start working on one of the projects I've been wanting to do since we moved into the house.  And that is - antiquing my kitchen cabinets.  I haven't been fond of them at all. 
If you recall, I refinished and repainted the island black (in 6/10) with new knobs and all, and it turned out pretty cool-(http://bellescottagenest.blogspot.com/2010/08/antiquing-mantle.html)
--but I am totally ready to start on the rest. 

Remember (you can check my post on antiquing my mantle... (http://bellescottagenest.blogspot.com/2010/08/antiquing-mantle.html ), that is what I plan to do to the kitchen cabinets in the same creamy white color.  It is going to enhance, brighten and create a cleaner look when I am done. Plus, my light fixtures are going to blend better with everything else in there.  You just wait and see. I will be sure to post pics and updates on my progress.
Kitchen, you're fixin' to get a make over!!!

No comments: