Monday

sweet gifts


I ♥ to open gifts!  And, I don't like to ask for anything in particular because I love the suspense of not knowing what's inside those pretty wrapped boxes.

This one is patiently waiting on my table for my actual birth day. The other one (from my mom~in~law), came in a bigger box and while I haven't opened the bday gift, I did open the one for Valentine's Day.
In it was this embroidered linen she made when she was young. It had a very sweet note---see?
I don't know if you can read it, but it has a nice history and story behind it.  Especially the fact that she made it herself when she was young and never knew that someday she would be gifting it to her (favorite) daughter~in~law...lol.  Thank you Granny...I love it!
I can't wait to open my other gifts~







No comments: