Tuesday

Answered Prayers

Grabbed my laptop and made me a hot cup of hibiscus tea this morning.  Went and sat by the window in the breakfast nook to look out at the backyard.  We had rain this morning and everything looked especially green and fresh.  I was giving thanks for not only the rain but for my mother-in-law recovering so nicely from her heart attack last week.  She had just made her way last week to Minnesota where she spends her summers by the lake.  She got a late start this year and had only been there for not quite a week when we got a phone call saying she was being taken to the hospital.  My brother recently had heart surgery and is also recovery nicely and I couldn't help but think about the power of prayer, the blessings in our lives and God's ability to make us whole time and time again!  Never underestimate that power.
GOD is GREAT!

No comments: