Wednesday

Sweet~Small town of Lancaster, TX

I had a meeting with a vendor this morning in the town of Lancaster . After my meeting I took a short tour of the town and met some lovely people as well as driving around and looking at the beautiful homes.I decided to check out the downtown square where I was told I just had to try the chicken salad sandwich and peach tea, (and I love my teas), at the Gatehouse shop. OMG!!! The best chicken salad sandwich I have honestly ever, ever had! Sooooo gooood!!! I will definitely go back to this place. Next time I will have to try the "to-die" for onion rings they also recommended at a different spot in the square. That will be a perfect outing when Dan and I can drive over on his bike on a sunny Saturday.
I am so happy I took the time to check the town out... a good reminder, don't pass up those charming little towns along your travels.

No comments: