Sunday

great weekend!

Had a great weekend starting with Friday! We had our first guests over for dinner. Lynn & Bonnie have been great friends for a very long time and now we are fortunate enough to live so close to them so we will be able to see them often. We had a great night of dominoes and lots of laughter. Saturday Dan and I started out at 9:00 with our realtor/friend Linda to search for homes in Rockwall/Rowlett & the Sachse area. We didn't make it back to the apartment until 5 in the evening and we were pooped. Sunday (Valentine's Day) we went to church and Dan n I had a lovely lunch together. My fabulous husband gave me flowers & pearl earrings. How great is that?
The rest of the day was lazy for me while Dan went to a BACA meeting. Then it was movies and
off to bed. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you had a special day filled with kisses n hugs!

No comments: