Tuesday

OMG! I have died and gone to heaven...

I recieved a care package from a wonderful person, and it contained to-die for "Moose Munch" cookies, english muffins and an assortment of other goodies. Well last night I made some wine jelly from a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon from a Texas winery. It was a complimentary bottle given to us at a place Dan and I stayed at and since we don't drink, I put it to good use in a jelly. Let me tell you...I just fixed me a warm Wolferman's apple orchard english muffin and spread some of this jelly on it and oh my! I can't even explain how wonderfully tasty and whether it's the muffin or the jelly or the combination but it is so delicious. My friend Lisa would be making the most incredible sounds, as she often does when she trys a new food and thinks she has died and gone to food heaven.
My mid morning meal consisted of this and an ice cold glass of horchata. What more could a person want to feast on! and skeptics...I'm not even kidding about how good it is!

No comments: