Monday

GREAT WEEKEND


Had a great weekend. Started out with Jacob coming home on Thursday to help us around the house and spend some "home" time. Our neighbors had a "going away" dinner for us Saturday night and even had a cake for the occasion. We had a blast! We have been blessed with terrific neighbors all these years. The Russo's couldn't make it as they were in Italy getting married and on their honeymoon.
There was lots of sharing of good times and memories and made more that night. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera (shocker I know), so I didn't get pics of that night. However, I did capture some of us at the house before we headed over there. The rest of the weekend was spent lounging around, listening to Jacob's new tunes and talking.
Jacob went back home Sunday morning and we always miss our kids when they leave :(



No comments: