Tuesday

High School Chums

I had a busy day but when the afternoon rolled around it was so nice to go hang out with a dear friend that I had not seen in many years. It was wonderful, fun and it was like we had just left off on our conversation last week. I have missed her very much and I was thrilled when another friend called me the other day and said, "I have someone here that wants to say hi." If it hadn't been for Norma, Ida and I might not have re-connected. So thank you Norma-cause I had sure missed my friend! Ida and I were both on the drill team in high school so we share many memories. Can you believe it has been 31 years since we graduated and since those high kicks? YIKES
Fun times!!! PS- when I have time to go thru my old photo stash I will post pics of our drill team days--oh so long ago. I'm sure Ida won't mind--wink wink

1 comment:

NiftyatFifty said...

I also had lunch with girls from high school yesterday. We were also in the drill team! I didn't know that you were. We are all teachers and try to get together every summer. Such memories!!