Monday

June is upon us...

Wow can you believe that May flew by and now we are into June? That means graduations, beach, vacations, gas prices going up, movies, hot summer nights (especially here in Texas) and the end of school! Sarah (my daughter) finishes up her 2nd full year of teaching this week. Yay for you Sarah, I'm very proud of you and for being an excellent teacher! I used to discourage her from becoming a teacher until one day she told me, in a very stern voice..."momma, that is what I want to be." I knew then that she would become a teacher and a wonderful one at that, for she knew from a very young age that teaching was her calling. With that said... I hope we can all remember the teachers we had that really made a difference in our lives and if you are a teacher, what a wonderful opportunity you have each day to mold, shape and give direction to young lives, the leaders in the future. Thank you, all you teachers out there!!!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you Momma! **KISSES**