Wednesday

the ability to accessorize!

It has been said that the difference between us and animals is...the ability to accessorize! Gotta love that! I have always loved color. To decorate with, to paint, to assemble my wardrobe, you name it. I came upon a cute and adorable pair of wedges and as soon as I find a pair that I have to have, I instantly start visualizing the pieces to go along with it. I ♥ purses, shoes, jewelry and vintage clothing and I am sadly disappointed when I go shopping for clothes and come upon the junk they consider clothing today. For that reason alone, I would have loved to have grown up in the 50's and have been able to wear what they did. Truly classic pieces!
Which brings me to this ensemble...isn't this 1950's swing style halter dress reproduction adorable? Oh to have that kind of clothing once again! I know my daughter would love it! It is fun, can be dressed up for a yard party, shopping, or a summer dinner party . Then you can add stilettoes or a nice pair of flats. Endless possibilities!
I am always bewildered by women who are afraid of combining different pieces to create their own look. Just as I combined these pieces, you can have fun mixing and matching AND searching for YOUR look! Remember life is too short not to have fun! Cíao...
now go shopping!



No comments: