Sunday

technology

so we're headed to friends for a backyard party and it is basically 25 minutes away but have only been there once so I pull out my gps. I'm driving so I ask Dan to put in the address. 20 minutes later (not kidding), he is still trying to program it...geez, weird cause on computers, nerd boy is pretty amazing. Note we have 5 minutes to arrive at our destination and he is still trying, so I grab it and gently touch screen and voila! Address in check and we turn a couple of streets and we're there. LOL
Reminded me of one year at camp the leader was making announcements for the youth and said, "absolutely no PDA allowed." Dan looks at me w/a puzzled look & asks why they don't allow personal data assistants. Seriously! I literally had to explain they meant "personal display of affection"------I love this crazy man!

No comments: