Tuesday

ho hum...

today was a rather ho hum day. Looked like it would rain again all day. I needed to go shop for a client in Houston but the location kept me from going due to flooding last night. So instead worked in the office, ran errands, went grocery shopping for some items and then met with a client to finalize some decor needs. Now I have a turkey tetrazzini casserole in the oven for dinner. What happened was that Dan the Man (husband) went to the freezer in the garage on Saturday night and grabbed an ice cream bar to snack on. Sunday thruout the sleeping hours, moĆ­ could not sleep due to the freezer doing a knocking sound against the wall. When I awoke Sunday morning I was so irritated at hearing that noise that I went out to the garage to find that the man had left the freezer door open all night long. The noise was from it working so hard to keep it cold in there. Needless to say the contents were pretty much defrosted. ARGGHHH! Some items were still salvageable. So Sunday instead of going to a neat kite flying show-we cooked a turkey, brisket and chicken breasts. Hence the turkey tetrazzini! If you're hungry come on over cause I'm sure we can accomodate a crowd!

No comments: