Tuesday

which wich...

today I went to hang pictures at a clients home. When I got done I noticed it was 12:40 and I was quite hungry. So I headed to check out the new sandwich joint "which wich". If you've never been, brilliant concept! Kudos to the genius who thought of it.
While waiting for my order, a nice Jamaican guy came over and started talking to me. He said that he was drawn to me, there was something about me, and asked me if I always exhuded that kind of aura, huh? whatever...

He said, "well, you seem to be someone who is content and at peace with your life-are you?" I answered "absolutely", well how did you arrive at that point, he asked. My answer to him was simple----God has been very good to me. He smiled and I must say he was quite pleasant & fun to talk to.
Due to my schedule I had to be on my way. As I walked out I overheard him tell his friend (that he had neglected this whole time), "I wish I could get to know that person." It put a smile on my face.
Of course when I got home and told Dan that I had met a very nice man at a sandwich shop-he didn't seem very interested-hmmm

No comments: